Health in Abundance
In principle, the Ayurvedic approach to the treatments of a disease is of two types.
2) Purification (Panchakarma)
Rejuvanation treatment is the conservative treatment by the administration of suitable drugs for subsiding or alleviating vitiated doshas. Those diseases cured by rejuvenation treatment may recur, Purification therapy is a radical treatment for a disease which eradicates or eliminates the vitiated doshas. Thus it completely prevents the relapse of a disease. Rejuvanation treatment is the conservative treatment by the administration of suitable drugs for subsiding or alleviating Vitiated doshas. Those diseases cured by rejuvenation treatment may recur, Purification therapy is a radical treatment for a disease which eradicates or eliminates the vitiated doshas. Thus it completely prevents the relapse of a disease. The so-called "Panchakarma Therapy" of Ayurveda also comes under Shodhana Chikitsa, which also forms the fundamental basis of Ayurveda. Panchakarma Therapy The classical Panchakarma Therapy is a comprehensive method of internal purification of the body by five special types of Ayurvedic treatment procedures, namely - Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Vasti and Raktamoksha.
- Vamana - Vomiting treatment for expelling aggravated Kapha Dosha from the body.
- Virechana - Purgation treatment for expelling aggravated Pitha Dosha from the body.
- Vasti - Medicated enema treatment with herbal oils and decoctions for expelling the aggravated vata dosha.
- Nasya - Nasal Medication for the purification of Head.
- Rekta moksha - Selective blood letting for expelling vitiated Blood from the body.
A. Health Care Packages
- Purification package
- Detoxification package
- Rejuvenation package
- Psychosomatic stress relief package
- Post partum care (Mother and child care after delivery)
- Asthmatic package< Weight reduction package
B. Speciality Clinic
- Specialty Ayurvedic clinic provides specific treatments for
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid arthritis Osteoarthritis)
- Skin diseases (Psoriasis, Allergic skin diseases)
- Allergic Diseases & Bronchial Asthma
- Cervical Spondylosis and Spondylitis, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back pain, Inter Vertebral Disc Degeneration and Prolapse, Sciatica, Muscular Wasting
- Paralysis, Bell’s Palsy
- Eye diseases
- Migraine & Sinusitis
- Psychic depression
- Parkinson diseases
- Post Orthopedic care
- Other Chronic diseases.